My Birthday

It was my birthday on the 29th, i didn`t get so many gifts but that`s usual XD the tradition in my family is to get together and eat cake, just the family, and since i ADORE cake, i always look forward to my birthday :P

Here are some pictures, i didn`t dressed up or anything special:


The lunch at noon, my favorite thing chicken and a mushrooms cream. It reads: Happy birthday, we love you :)




The cake, they used a really old candle as a joke XD



The cake brand design, i think is great.


My cousin gave me an additional cake as a gift!! Because i REALLY ADORE CAKE! It reads: cousin I.L.U


And my uncle gave me a bottle of red wine, my fave.

The next day i went out with a couple of friends to celebrate:




It was at a karaoke bar, i`m a terrible singer, they were really good, i drank waaaaaaaaaay too much and became a mess like this:


Maybe i should quit alcohol XDDDD

........And if you are curious i turned............................................................28 years old. YES i`m old!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario