I have a new sidebar design

I re-designed the main layout for the blog, but the sidebar was still the same and looked off, yesterday i made some new graphics for it, keeping the main font from the header and the "black ink" concept, you can see that i now have a new illustration as my avatar in the about me section, i made it yesterday and it originally looks like this:


I added it some details in Photoshop and i`m quite pleased with it, you can see a more extended post and a scan of the piece in my Illustration blog later on the week.

I also removed a bunch of widgets to get a cleaner look and made a simple social section with small icons, it contains my Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Flickr links. The next picture is my Illustration Blog link, and it contains the latest digital piece i`ve made.


After that there are some of my latest photos in Twitter, and since Robo.to is not working at the moment i took it down, but i`ll bring it back when is normal again.

And now you`ll find 2 new "sections" the first one is called: "I like to make clothes" and it will link to my posts with handmade clothes, the name itself is very specific designing and sewing my own clothes is one of my favorite things to do.


The second one is called "DIY" and i think everyone is familiar with the term, i want to start posting some DIY tutorials on my blog, about clothes, crafts, and even Photoshop, i`m very good with manual labors and crafts and i want to share some of the stuff i know, i`ll start with really simple stuff and see if i can post more complicated tutorials. All the entries in this tag will be linked to this picture on the sidebar.

These are the main changes, under these pictures you can find the Google friend conection widget, the Google Plus Widget, i don`t use G+ too much but if you want you can add me there. And that`s it, as usual i hope you like it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario